Expert Insurance Solutions for the Following Types of Businesses
- Boarding Facilities
- Dog/Pet Trainers
- Dog Walkers
- Doggie Day Care
- Facilities Kennels
- Pet Groomers
- Pet Sitters
- Pet Stores
- Veterinary Hospitals
Liability Coverage Highlights
- General Liability optional limit of $2,000,000/$4,000,000 available
- Employment Practices/Fiduciary Liability — Automatically included at $10,000, with options up to $500,000 available.
- Professional Liability available — Does your service provide pet grooming or have a veterinarian on premises? If so, you can add
- Professional Liability to your policy for these types of exposures. CNA offers Professional Liability for Kennels, Pet Groomers, Pet Sitters and Veterinarians.
Property Coverage Highlights
- Animal Bailee Coverage — When you have Business Personal Property coverage, you can also add this important endorsement to provide coverage due to the loss or destruction of animals in your care, custody and control, including while in transit in your vehicles.
- Animal Damage to Buildings or Business Personal Property Extension — Is Rufus playing a little rough today? When you have Building or Business Personal Property coverage, you can add this extension to your policy to cover the loss or destruction of your property by others’ animals in your care, custody and control.
- Business Personal Property — The Business Personal Property (BPP) limit at the described premises also applies to BPP in transit and off premises (up to 60 consecutive days at a temporary location).
- Identity Theft/Recovery for Business Owners — Automatically included in the CNA Connect® base policy form, this coverage serves the business owner in the event of identity theft, pays up to $25,000 for expenses and provides tools to reestablish your stolen identity.
Choice Endorsements — You can easily customize your insurance by combining the most common options under one endorsement. You choose which endorsement best fits your needs, be it the Super Choice, Choice Extra, Business Services, Retailers or Healthcare Choice — all of the endorsements have relevant coverages for your pet service business, including:
- Business Income – Mobile Operations Vehicle — Do you use a truck or van for your mobile pet grooming business? What if that van is stolen or in a collision? How will you continue to earn an income while your vehicle is being repaired or replaced?
This coverage provides the actual loss of business income you sustain due to the necessary suspension of your mobile operations during the period of restoration. The suspension must be caused by covered direct physical loss of or damage to a mobile operations vehicle.
- Business Income – Utility Services, Time Element — A storm came through last night and now your business won’t have electricity for days. This coverage reimburses you for your lost income during an interruption of electrical or water supply services